Outpatient Counseling Services
Counseling can benefit your life in a practical and profound way. Leading your best life through commitment to counseling can sometimes be a financial challenge. To assist you in leading a successful future, TN Voices offers cost-adjusted therapy.
We provide counseling services for children (4+), adolescents, young adults, parents, caregivers, and families.
*Payment must be received at time of service.
Potential Benefits of Counseling
-Improved communication and interpersonal skills
-Greater self-acceptance and self esteem
-Greater ability to change self-defeating behaviors
-Better expression and management of emotions
-Improved problem solving/conflict resolution abilities
-Ability to manage stress effectively
Individual therapy is a process by which a person’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are clinically explored by the individual and by a trained therapist. TNV provides a strengths-based approach while using evidence-informed practices to provide you and your family with quality trauma-informed care. TNV helps children, adolescents, and adults with mental and behavioral health concerns such as:
- Mood Disorders
- Adult and Child Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anger Management
- Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Social Anxiety
Family therapy seeks to foster cohesion and communication among family members. It promotes problem solving through understanding of family patterns and dynamics to help reduce family conflict. Common reasons for seeking family therapy are:
- When a child is having a problem such as with school, substance abuse, or disordered eating
- A major trauma or change that impacts the entire family (i.e. relocation to a new house, natural disaster, incarceration of a family member)
- Unexpected or traumatic loss of a family member
- Adjustment to a new family member in the home (i.e. birth of a sibling, adoption, foster children, a grandparent entering the home)
- Domestic violence
- Parent Conflict
TN Voices Medication Management program
The TN Voices Medication Management program is a medical service designed to support our clients who are struggling with thinking, moods, or behaviors which are causing issues in their everyday life. The symptoms they are experiencing could be due to a diagnosis of mental illness which can be treated and for some of these issues, medicine may help a person to feel better and make better choices.
What medicine is right for me? This is a decision that you and the doctor will make together. Sometimes it can take a few different attempt’s to get it right. Be sure to share everything that is going on at work, school, with your body, in your relationships, with your behaviors, and with what you’re thinking and feeling.